What we’ve done to adapt practice to make it as safe as possible?
We want to let you know that the safety of our patients and staff is our number 1 priority. That’s why we have made some changes to our normal practice.
- We have installed safety screens.
- We have taken and passed the infection control and prevention certificate.
- We have installed testing equipment and state of the art cameras to limit optometrist to patient contact.
- Appointments will be spaced out to limit the amount of people in the practice. We will be promoting social distancing.
- We have heavily invested in appropriate PPE.
- There will be hand sanitiser stations throughout the practice. All surfaces and equipment will be cleaned and disinfected throughout the day.
- Contactless payments will be the preferred method of payment.